- Courtesy, to be polite to others.
- Courage, to face difficulties with bravery.
- Honesty, to be sincere with your thoughts and actions.
- Honour, to do what is right and stand by your principles.
What We’re Looking For
We’re a sociable and friendly bunch and we like to hire people who are going to be open, work well in their new team, and get involved!
Teamwork and good relationships are a critical part of our success. We love what we do – and that’s what we need from you. Learning how our products make a difference in the lives of our customers really makes it all worthwhile. We want you to be excited to come to work every day. We want you to dream up new ideas to help us change the world!
Here at OpenAirlines we have 8 values inspired from Judo Moral Code that guide us through our working day to build a better experience for our customers – and for us. And after each day we ask – did we MAKE IT?
- Modesty, to be without ego in your actions and thoughts.
- Respect, to appreciate others.
- Self Control, to be in control of your emotions.
- Friendship, to be a good companion and friend.
What it's like to work here
We’ve grown from a few people into a much larger OpenAirlines family, but we still believe in the same things as we did on day one: Innovation is a fundamental part of our DNA – as is a sense of fun in everything we do. Our team feel is alive and kicking! You’ll find yourself working alongside people from all parts of the world, who’ve come here from a huge variety of backgrounds, previous experience and of all shapes, sizes, ages and cakes preferences.
Talent and airline passion are traits we look for in our people. But more than that, we want folks that question the norm, and always look for better ways to do things.
Innovators, creators and forward-thinkers, step this way…